5/4/12

Cheers to the freakin' weekend

Good Morning Loves,

I always say I'm going to post more often and then, somehow I fall off. It's 7:05 am here and I've been awake for while. My sleep has been off and I'm really not feeling that. . .at all. I've got so much going on right now, personally and professionally. I needed to write this blog this morning so I can learn to be more accountable for things. Things like my dreams, my health, my family, my walk with the Lord. . .just so many things are running through my mind right now. There isn't anything that is necessarily "wrong" per se, I'm just a thinker. . .some would say I over think things, but hey. .. it is what it is.

I'm not really sure if there is a full fledged purpose for this blog. I don't have any news to share or any exciting stories to tell. Well, there is one fun fact . . .I've fallen madly. . .I mean insanely in love with Pinterest. I have so many board with pretty little things in them. Whoever created this website is a genius. Why didn't I think of it? Like, I've got a gazillion thoughts in my ever working brain. . .you would think that I would come up with something that could make me loads of loads of money, instead I'm an entrepreneur, which trust me. . . at some point will reap a ridiculous harvest, oh, and I work in education. The most depressing industry, besides the financial sector that there ever was. At least in the state of California. I can't even get into the challenges that my 9-5 life brings or the stress, but hey, I'm blessed to be able to wake up to the challenges.

Anyhow, cheers to the freakin' weekend! I kind of live for Friday's. . .

Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment