1/12/12

Mmmm good!

Hi!

Today I had to travel for work and anytime I travel for work I end up totally and completely messing up on Weight Watchers. The thing is, I'm not eating more when I travel, I'm not eating nearly enough. Here it is 7:00pm and I have 25 points left. This, friends is not a good look. Granted I haven't eaten dinner yet, but I highly doubt that whatever I decide to have for dinner will eradicate the remaining points I have.

Although I have a bunch of points left I have to tell you about the incredible meal I had for lunch. My colleague and I made our way to Applebee's and they have this ridiculously fab menu that features meals for 550 cals or less. We both ended up ordering the Roasted Garlic Sirloin, which is served with herbed potatoes and a grilled portobello maushroom cap filled with cream spinach. Talk about DELISH! Omg this meal was seriously incredible and the entire plate of yumminess was only 12 points! Yes, 12 points! I got to get my grub on with absolutely NO regrets.

Here are the nutritional stats:
Calories: 450
Fat: 19g
Sodium: 1900mg
Fiber: 5g
Protein: 22g

Granted, this was a bit high in sodium, but whatever, I'm not counting sodium I'm counting points, lol. Anyhow, here's the pic. I highly recommend checking this out.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment