7/15/14

100 Happy Days!

If you're on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter you've seen folks doing this #100happydays thing. Basically, you commit to posting a picture every single day for 100 days that makes you happy. I've decided, rather hesitantly to hop on the 100 happy days bandwagon here on my blog. It's really more of a way for me to practice accountability and get back into blogging more regularly.

I met up with a former co-worker turned sister-friend, Morgan (who is about to launch an uber cool and trendy blog detailing her fashion and world travels) last night at our favorite happy hour spot - Fleming's. They seriously have the most amazing happy hour. After having girl talk about life, marriage, friends, travel, shopping, etc. and too many blueberry martini's we ran into Dolvett from The Biggest Loser. I must admit, I'm a huge Dolvett fan so I jumped at the opportunity to snap a pic with him.

Oh, and we ate. . .way too much food. It wouldn't be a Fleming's happy hour without their monstrous burger (which by the way, is $6 bucks at happy hour), blueberry martini's and for the fun of it a lava cake. . .Hey, at least I went to the gym yesterday morning to try to counteract the yummy ridicuouslness that happened at happy hour.

#100happydays starts now!


No comments :

Post a Comment