2/28/12

Pretty Pretty

Soooo, me and my love are heading to Jamaica next week for a dear friends wedding. I'm super stocked and have been going crazy trying to figure out what to wear. I decided to have a little fun with a designer I haven't worn before and headed straight over to the Rachel Pally website. Can I just tell you that Rachel's designs are Ahhhhmazing. Like really, super gorgeous and lush materials to create some of the most stunning dresses I've ever seen.

I decided to try a dress from Rachel's white label collection, which features some of the sassiest plus size designs I've ever seen.

Aurora Dress via the Rachel Pally webiste. .. AND it's on sale
Photobucket

Long Caftan Dress via the Nordstrom website
Photobucket

So, here's the deal - the shipping was free at both Nordstrom and Rachel Pally which is always a plus. The dresses both arrived within 3 days of ordering them and they were Fanfreaking-tastic! The fabrics are so soft and the colors are gorgeous. One thing that I'm totally loving - the dresses are LONG as all get out. I'm 5'9 1/2 so finding a dress that is long enough in flats is hard enough, heels is virtually impossible. These dresses are so long that I have to take them to the tailor first thing in the morning to have them altered. I'm seriously in love.

I'll post fab photos from Jamaica rocking these two lovely dresses.

Until next time. . .Xo!


No comments :

Post a Comment